Registration is open for 2020! Check out the registration form page to download yours today!
Updated Schedule for Summer 2020
- Teen Boys ages 13-16: June 29- July 3
- Middle Boys ages 10-12: July 6-10
- Jr. Boys ages 7-9: July 13-17
- Teen Girls ages 13-16: July 20-24
- Middle Girls ages 10-12: July 27-31
- Jr. Girls ages 7-9: August 3-7
Each camper receives a camp picture of their group
and a free camp T-shirt. Due to all of the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, we will not be ordering t-shirts this year. All weeks are overnight camps. Campers arrive on Sunday afternoon between 4:00-5:00PM and leave 12:30 on Friday afternoon. With camp being day camp only this year, drop-off will be Monday-Friday at 7:30-8:30 and pickup will be 5:30-6:30. More information about drop-off and pickup can be found HERE
What To Bring:
- *Bible, pencil, notebook
Bedding (Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket, pillow) Toiletries (toothbrush, comb, deodorant, soap, shampoo, etc.) Towels (2), Wash Cloth
- Plastic or Cloth Bag for Dirty Clothes
Adequate Clothes for 5 Days (but don’t overdo it – limited space)
- One piece swimsuit, towel and sunscreen *Only for water day, we will communicate with you upon pickup what day that will be*
- All Medications Your Child May Need, Labeled (with Directions), and Given to Staff Member Checking You In.
What NOT to Bring:
- Magazines; Books other than the Bible
- Tobacco, Alcohol, Illegal Drugs
- Fireworks or Weapons
- Any electronic gaming equipment
- Cell Phones
** SPECIAL NOTE Any of these things that are brought will be kept by the camp directors until pickup.