Registration for 2021 is now Open!
Schedule for Summer 2021
- Teen Boys ages 13-16: June 27- July 2 (22 spots remaining!)
- Middle Boys ages 10-12: July 4-9 (10 Spots Remaining!)
- Jr. Boys ages 7-9: July 11-16 (40 Spots Remaining!)
- Teen Girls ages 13-16: July 18-23 (23 Spots Remaining!)
- Middle Girls ages 10-12: July 25-30 (Week is Full! Wait List Open)
- Jr. Girls ages 7-9: August 1-6 (33 Spots Remaining!)
Each camper receives a camp picture of their group and a free camp t-shirt.
All weeks are overnight camps. Campers arrive on Sunday afternoon between 4:00-5:00PM and leave 12:30 on Friday afternoon.
What To Bring:
- *Bible, pencil, notebook
- Bedding (Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket, pillow)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, comb, deodorant, soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Towels (2), Wash Cloth
- Plastic or Cloth Bag for Dirty Clothes
- Adequate Clothes for 5 Days (but don’t overdo it – limited space)
- One piece swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- All Medications Your Child May Need, Labeled (with Directions), and Given to Staff Member Checking You In.
What NOT to Bring:
- Magazines; Books other than the Bible
- Tobacco, Alcohol, Illegal Drugs
- Fireworks or Weapons
- Any electronic gaming equipment
- Cell Phones
** SPECIAL NOTE Any of these things that are brought will be kept by the camp directors until pickup.