Registration for 2022 is now OPEN! Go to the Registration Form page to get yours now!
Schedule for Summer 2022
- Teen Boys ages 13-16: June 26- July 1 (35 Spots Left)
- Middle Boys ages 10-12: July 3-8 (22 Spots Left)
- Jr. Boys ages 7-9: July 10-15 (36 Spots Left)
- Teen Girls ages 13-16: July 17-22 (25 Spots Left)
- Middle Girls ages 10-12: July 24-29 (28 Spots Left)
- Jr. Girls ages 7-9: July 31 – August 5 (40 Spots Left)
Each camper receives a camp picture of their group and a free camp t-shirt.
All weeks are overnight camps. Campers arrive on Sunday afternoon between 4:00-5:00PM and leave 12:30 on Friday afternoon.
What To Bring:
- *Bible, pencil, notebook
- Bedding (Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket, pillow)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, comb, deodorant, soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Towels (2), Wash Cloth
- Plastic or Cloth Bag for Dirty Clothes
- Adequate Clothes for 5 Days (but don’t overdo it – limited space)
- One piece swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- All Medications Your Child May Need, Labeled (with Directions), and Given to Staff Member Checking You In.
What NOT to Bring:
- Magazines; Books other than the Bible
- Tobacco, Alcohol, Illegal Drugs
- Fireworks or Weapons
- Any electronic gaming equipment
** SPECIAL NOTE Any of these things that are brought will be kept by the camp directors until pickup.
Cell Phone Policy:
We strongly discourage campers from bringing cell phones to camp. They can be a distraction from the main reason we have camp and there is always the risk of a phone being lost or stolen. If you would like your camper to have their cell phone with them during camp, please know that they have to keep the phone in their cabin at all times and must put it away when asked. Failure to abide by the rules will result in their phone being taken for the week.